Today, fifth graders from Spain and Poland have shared a videoconference to talk about different endangered animals and how to protect them.
You can see some pictures. It has been a very nice experience.
We will meet again in two weeks.
- (no title)
- CIAO ITALIA
- Italian Staff Meeting to fix the 2nd Cross-Curricular Unit & the EU Topic
- European Day of Languages
- CLIL ACTIVITY: THE EARTH AS A PART OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM
- Endangered animals
- NEW EDITION OF OUR SCHOOL NEWSPAPER: CARNIVAL SPECIAL EDITION
- European Union Information Centre
- Videoconference between Spain and Poland
- DAY OF NON-VIOLENCE AND PEACE