Our partners from Spanish school presented information about endangered animals they had prepared in groups. Polish students from the 5th grade revised their knowledge about polar bears, pinguins, snow leopards and mountain gorillas.
Thank you dear mates!
We are looking forward to the next meeting in two weeks.
- (no title)
- CIAO ITALIA
- Italian Staff Meeting to fix the 2nd Cross-Curricular Unit & the EU Topic
- European Day of Languages
- CLIL ACTIVITY: THE EARTH AS A PART OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM
- Endangered animals
- NEW EDITION OF OUR SCHOOL NEWSPAPER: CARNIVAL SPECIAL EDITION
- European Union Information Centre
- Videoconference between Spain and Poland
- DAY OF NON-VIOLENCE AND PEACE